(If you’re not already a professional loner)
- Now is a great time to see how you look without eyebrows.
- Have a roommate or partner? See how they look without eyebrows. Risk level 8/10.
- Make a hat for your pet. If you don’t have a pet, make one for yourself. Don’t forget to take a photo and post it on Instagram, so everyone can see how cool and creative you are.
- Do a push up. Feel good about it.
- How do you look with bangs? You already know the answer to this, but now you have the time to relive the trauma all over again.
- Build a fort. Maybe don’t sit in it. You’re already in quarantine. That’s just depressing.
- Find the worst pictures of your friends and make a “special” album. Ya know, in case they betray you. Or in case you want to remind them how ugly they can be…
- Stand naked in your window and see how long it takes for someone to notice. You may find yourself there a while, especially if your neighborhood is on heavy lock down.
- Place bets with your friends.
- Dress up as ghosts (refer back to #8) Virtual betting game continued.
- Virtual fashion show with friends (make sure to get screen shots so that you have plenty of content for #7).
- Virtual stalking (the healthy amount).
- Try logging into your Myspace. I’m not saying you won’t regret it. I’m just talking about passing time.
- Try and masturbate to something outside of your comfort zone. You might surprise yourself. If you don’t…hey, you tried and that’s all that really matters.
- Basically, be 7 years old again. Pretend outside is the zombie apocalypse but DO NOT stock your house like there’s one. Watch 28 days later. Avoid films like contagion.
Till further notice, get creative. Not sick.